Chaminade University of Honolulu has partnered with the global leader in security services, Securitas USA, in order to provide a safe and welcoming campus atmosphere for everyone.
24/7 Security Duties: On Campus
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lost and found
- Patrolling campus buildings, grounds, and parking areas.
- Securing and opening campus buildings and classrooms, as needed.
- Maintaining overall traffic control on campus by monitoring traffic flow.
- Issuing van keys to authorized and scheduled users.
- Escorting students during evening hours, if requested.
- Reporting any and all safety and security problems to the Securitas office and, if required, to the office of the Environmental Safety officer.
- Respond to routine and emergency calls